LOOKING FOR YOU
INTERNSHIP - brand researcher
BVDS takes constant inspiration from the bold and the wonderful, from creatives with unending ambition, from moments of pure genius or passion. But amongst all the joy, I see the real struggle of making these dreams a reality. It’s my passion to be the guiding light to these initiatives, and to use our strengths to help creatives reach their goals.
As a Brand Researcher, I'm looking for you to have this shared passion. Looking for the curious, for the ones to who research feels like second nature, for those who won't rest until they understand every piece of the puzzle. We’re after attention to detail, broad thinking and a thirst for knowledge.
- Client Insights
- Competitor Analytics
- Market Analytics
- Strategic Insights
- Digital & Social Media Metrics
- Assist with the creation of Client Reports
- Development and implementation of new tools
What you have to offer
- A positive attitude with a willingness to work hard
- Flexibility with regards to the tasks
- A passion for design, branding and communications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign is a must)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You understand everything social media has to offer
- You have done research before
- Great skills in graphic design
What BVDS has to offer
- Getting the best and most out of your internship
- Working on the coolest one-of-a-kind projects
- Working in a fun and protective environment
- A lot of personal responsibility during your internship
- Mentoring in the tricks of the trade
Creative Sector (Architecture, Design, Fashion, Art)
During the time of your internship must be enrolled at a Dutch university or college as a designer or marketing/branding student. If you are a non-EU student must be in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college. If you are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance. Candidates must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which they are assigned to work.
For a period of 3-6 months, starting from February, March or April.
BVDS offers a market conforming internship allowance.
Please provide the following:
- Portfolio in PDF (max. 10mb)
- Motivation letter (max. 1 A4)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Recommendation letter (preferably)
Get in touch at email@example.com